Many ways to give
Every dollar you give to Angie’s Spa Cancer Foundation goes directly to paying for integrative therapy treatments for cancer patients.
Donating online is the safest and fastest way to give. Contribute using your checking account, credit card or Paypal account.
Join Angie’s Helpers to contribute an amount monthly to provide the most sustaining support for our mission. Click below and select the “recurring” option.
Donate via check
We will gladly accept a donation by check. Simply make payable to: “Angie’s Spa Inc.” and send to:
Angie’s Spa Cancer Foundation
414 Albemarle Road Unit 6A
Brooklyn, NY 11218
Double your donation
Check with your company’s HR department about corporate matching gifts. Your company may match your donation. Provide them with Angie’s Spa TAX ID EIN: 30-0493027. If you have any questions and/or need assistance with match donation forms, please contact Kathleen Conner by clicking here.
Donate while shopping
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Angie’s Spa, Inc. whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
Leave a legacy
To contribute via an investment instrument, such as a security or bond, please contact our treasurer, Randy Berry, by clicking here.
VolunteerSave & Exit
Our entire operation is based on the volunteer contribution of time. Connect with us here if you would like to contribute your skills in any of the following areas:
Fundraising – Organize and hold fundraiser events or look for partnerships to raise money.
Event Planning – Work with fundraisers to stage events
Publicity – Write articles for media and issue press releases
Marketing – Promotion and partnership outreach
Grant Writer – Find and write grants
Community Liaisons – Bring awareness to the communities where we have funded programs
Social Media Marketing & Account Management – Any or all of the following tasks:
- Manage a social media presence on a variety of networking sites to include: Facebook, Twitter, Flckr, LinkedIn, Pinterest and any other relevant social media platforms
- Create and maintain content, calendar and copy for social media platforms
- Ensure consistent messaging/branding across all social media channels
- Manage fans and followers, responding to comments/messages as needed
- Recommend and set up social media apps and promotions to grow social media community
- Engage with fans, groups, and key influencers to cultivate online and offline relationships
- Draft, manage and publish relevant content, images, links and files
- Provide recommendations of social media trends, services, campaign insights, data and feedback